Friday, October 3, 2008

Me again

Hi blog. It seems the only thing that is constantly there in my life these days is my blog. I can talk to it. Scream at it. Laugh at it. Cry at it. I can do whatever I want to my blog and it is always there. Lately I have ran to it. Not because anything bad or good or anything else has been happening. It is just comforting to know that I have something consistent in my life.

Lets talk about consistency. Its hard. Its boring sometimes. But man oh man... it is sooo good! Its hard to be consistent though. Hard to eat right, to exercise, to write on my blog, to stay on the bright side of things, to keep in touch with old friends...you get what I'm trying to say (of corse you do, you're my blog), it's just hard to be consistent.

I have had a few responses from my last post about being tired. It seems the conscensous is that I am either pregnant or life has just kicked me in the butt. There is no way I am pregnant (I wish! I soo would love to have a baby!) so I have concluded that life is just crazy right now. I will have you know though, I am okay. I am happy. I am learning things about myself that I've never known. Its amazing to seperate yourself from everything you've ever known and see who you are, what you do, and who you are...its been interesting to me anyway.

Life is certainly a journey. It isn't a journey of discoverying yourself but a journey of creating yourself. I will keep on creating.

Thanks again blog for listening. I love you.

2 comments:

Auntie Alfie said...

The Amazon I remember was always on the go; perhaps that explains the tired part. You were always ready for a new adventure too! Hope you're finding rest and fun on your newest journey.

Lamb Fam said...

I tagged you... check out my blog. Love you!