Monday, October 6, 2008

FAMILY! Here I come!

I don't think this could have come at a better time. I get to go see my family for a couple days in a couple days. WOOOHOOOO!!!!

I have been missing my family a lot. Yesterday I talked to Jame and Tol on the phone and just cried. My emotions have been running a little crazy lately and hearing their voices made me SOO happy that I couldn't hold back the tears.
The last week or so I have been pretty good playing "I am thankful for...." game. I love playing the game because it reminds me how much I have to be thankful for. My family is always on the list of things I am thankful for!
I know a lot of good familes but never ever would I change the family that I have. My parents are great and my siblings are my best friends. I admire them, I adore them and have so much fun while I'm with them. Soo glad I get to see you later on THIS WEEK! WOOHOOO!

1 comment:

Lamb Fam said...

We are Fam-i-ly... I got all my sisters (and bros) and me!
Can't wait! Love your butt!