Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friends

I have a lot of good friends but right now I'd like to make a shout out to my friend Lisa!

Nothing is more comforting than the sure knowledge that you are cared for and loved. I mean, imagine going day to day without the reassurance of those special relationships that make life worth living.

It's nice to have people in my life who don't have to understand everything that is going on but who has the time to hear about those things anyways. People who love me regardless of anything-they love me just because I am me. Lisa, you're the best! Love you!!!

2 comments:

mare said...

you're a real good human chels. rob and i were laughing so hard at your little nephew singing that song. it was about the cutest thing.

Lisa said...

I will always be there for you, Chelsea! You are amazing and I love you for being you!