Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I got tagged...

I got tagged. I don't really know what it means but my sister insists that I play along...here it goes.
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Thanks Monica, here we go:

A- Attached or single: I am attached. Attached to family and friends and my arms and legs are attached-but not attached to a boy-except for my dad, brothers and nephew
B- Best Friend: Curtis is in the room right now and is telling me that we are best friends
C-Cake or Pie: Pie. Apple pie
D-Day: Don't have a favorite-like all my days when fun things are planned!
E- Essential Item: Lotion
F- Favorite Color: Anything BRIGHT
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: The one and only WJ baby!!
I- Indulgences: I have a slight obsession with hair removal
J- January or July?: Umm. I like both. I am boring.
K-Kids: Can't wait to have them
L-Life is incomplete without: My family!
M- Marriage Date: Not married
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sis' & 2 bros
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Not following my dreams...
Q- Quote: If you don't like it, change it. If you can't change it change the way you feel about it.
R- Reason To Smile: I have a beautiful life
S- Season: Fall.
T- Tag Three: Umm... Angie, Ariel and Annie
U- Unknown fact about me: II got stabbed by a deer horn once
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Huh?
W- Worst Habit: Driving without a seat belt
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither
Y-Your favorite food: There isn't anything like a good peach
Z- Zodiac Sign: This may surprise you but I don't know. My birthday is March 14th.

2 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

You get that seat belt on!

Chelsea Lee said...

You're a Pisces, Just like Me! Thought I'd say Hello, how is my old Kindergarten Friend?