Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day and Nils!

Perhaps this is a little out of order but better late, and a little out of order, then never.

To explain a little about my family I would like to refer you to my sisters blog http://www.thelambfam01.blogspot.com/. I feel I have worlds funnest and perhaps funniest family!


My dad is a great dad! So glad he's my dad. He has been such a big support and perhaps my biggest fan my entire life. I love you dad!


Now to Nils. I am so happy he's home. Can't believe it had been 2 years since I saw him. His homecoming was fabulous and it was so fun to hear some of his experiences AND see so many people.


I have always adored my little brother. I am so glad he is home.

One of the people I got to see was my best buddy Danny. Haven't seen his since he got married and he and Emi came to visit. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

ADORE! And I won't say which part. Love your butt!

iMzOOL said...

I can't believe Nils is back. Wow. Time goes by fast. I miss you Chelsea. You inspire me. I miss ya. I got my hacky-sack out yesterday and thought about how we tried to practice every night--good times. We need to arrange a time to talk on the phone and catch up. (I hope you know this is Michelle Monson)

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Oh, hey! It' Dan!