Thursday, May 14, 2009

I woke up missing my family this morning.

I miss how my dad hugs me-sometimes he does it for no apparent reason. I also miss playing ball with him.
I miss how my mom makes me laugh because of her randomness.
I miss how Jami always has the best advice. (of course I can call her for that, but its different face-to-face)
I miss hearing Jessica's opinion about EVERYTHING.
I miss how Nils tells me that he is praying for me. (again, he does that over the phone, but different).
I miss how Curtis always go out and do fun things. Last time I was home, I taught him how to drive.
I miss how Dave tells me about school.
I miss how Tolman and Addi, but particularly Tolman, light up every time they see me.
I miss seeing my grandparents at dinner on Sundays.

I miss being in my parents home-I always feel good there. I miss hearing my mom play the piano. I miss hearing Curtis read poetry. I miss playing Settlers with Jess...with the rest of the fam too but mostly Jess. I miss going to the park with the kiddos.

I just miss being with the most important people in my life. Thats all.

(But please, particularly mom, don't let this post confuse you. I am doing really well.)

19 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

I miss you, too. I miss your smile (in person). I miss your positivity. I miss your enthusiasm. I miss you in Utah. Love you.

Lamb Fam said...

Yoo Hoo! I posted for YOU!!! Now you won't even comment on it. You know how I love comments! What do you want me to do? Backflips? Will that be comment worthy?
O- and I miss your demands. O wait- I still get them.
Love your buns!... and I love that my word verification word below is
HERSHI. Not spelled as I'd prefer, but good enough.

Lamb Fam said...

And what about Addi was LOVING beef jerky in the car tonight. She literally downed 5 pieces! Then we got home, went inside and one look at the jerky, she was done. How could something so YUMMY be so UGLY? No uglies for Addi's belly.

verification word: seauthy
NOT a word! Shouldn't they call it, "throw a bunch of letters together to make a funny word that really isn't a word" verification? Or maybe I'm just an uneducated idiot and there are some hilarious words in the English language that are just waiting to be explored by me. Let's just say that's the case. SEAUTHY is my new word. WATCH OUT!
(spell-check underlined it...NOT a word). Too bad for my new game :(

Lamb Fam said...

Is it strange that you have 4 comments on this post and they're all from me?

PROFAI= Not a word.

Lamb Fam said...

Is it strange that you have 4 comments on this post and they're all from me?

PROFAI= Not a word.
I must've entered it wrongo.

rertup= Not a word

Lamb Fam said...

I had to throw this one in cause it's fun to say:

popilica= still Not a word
"fun" words should get an honorary word something or other.

Lamb Fam said...

valizedi= Not a word, nor is it an honorary word.

Lamb Fam said...

notordjo= No word, no comment.

Lamb Fam said...

Refer to upper post. I didn't enter it wrong afterall, it already posted without my knowing. Owell, I got 2 verification non-words out of it.

Non-word: drity

Lamb Fam said...

I think the new rule is you have to incorporate the verification non-word into your comment, okay Pollsing?

Lamb Fam said...

I'm so tired, I feel like I'm comazone. That means I'm in the zone for a coma.

Lamb Fam said...

KNIZAT!! This is kFUNzat! !KNIZAT!

Lamb Fam said...

Dave's turn:
"I feel like a frosty glass of ovetlim."

Lamb Fam said...

My turn:
"I live in Asia and LOVE love love my new shotoi!"

Lamb Fam said...

Dave:
"I think I just pulled my pperstra."

Lamb Fam said...

Me: "I swear I just heard something. Those Damn OVENOGRs!"

Lamb Fam said...

Dave:
"I only have 1 tstis"
...missing letter, missing testis. What can you do?

Lamb Fam said...

Did we tell you our next child's name will be Dinyll? Unisex names RULE.


We'll be back tomorrow for more fun and games.

Unknown said...

I read your comment, wanted to post something. But then I just read all Jami's comments and I am so confused!! For some reason, all these posts totally remind me of something mom would do!! Oh I love my family.

Which yes, I Miss you too Chel!!!