Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sare and Michelle

Yesterday was a good day. I talked to two friends who I haven't spoken to in literally years- close to 4 or 5 years. They were both my college roommates back in the day.

I won't go into the details of either conversation. They were both great and enlightening and left me feeling thankful beyond measure.

Good friends are life altering. I have always focused on having good people around me and in college I was lucky enough to meet an amazing group of people who built me up, helped me grow, and pushed my horizons. I am grateful for them. And I am grateful that I reconnected with 2 of them yesterday. Hopefully I will get to reconnect with a few more while I'm home NEXT week!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

thanks chels ! That was quite fun talking practically 3 hours! Im glad we did, it was funny and fun.

The Danimal said...

was it Michelle Rigby by chance? I love her.

um. also when will we have life alterating conversations?? I want to hang out with you pronto! when will you get back from home??

iMzOOL said...

remember how my cars tire went flat while we talked. i love you chelsea. we will talk soon again. i love you too my "true aggie" cohort.